Website Brown Bag Films
The Animator works closely with the Director to create a high standard of animation for broadcast.
• Work closely with the Director to create high standard of animation for broadcast.
• Must have strong communication skills and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines.
• Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve the rigging pipeline.
• 3+ years CG Animation experience.
• Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks.
• Thorough knowledge of Maya and/or 3DS Max.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Showreels should contain:
• Samples of both snappy and traditional animation styles.
• Examples of weight distribution & physics.
• A good example of acting & imagination.
• A variety of walk cycle.
Should the Covid19 restrictions still apply we are looking for successful candidate to start remotely first and then relocate to Dublin office on a full time bases once restrictions are removed. Must be able to work remote should the restrictions apply.
Brown Bag Films is an equal opportunities employer who take diversity and inclusion seriously. As a company we provide high quality kids content and our aim is to have diverse characters so that all our audience feel represented. We also want the same for our own workforce and Brown Bag Films is committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all social groups are represented.
To apply for this role, do so HERE. Any other applications may not be considered.