Website Boulder Media
Creative Concept Artist
The Creative Concept Artist role is a key creative lead position within the Boulder Media Dublin studio reporting directly to the Art Director.
- Work with the Art Director to help establish a consistent visual direction.
- Develop inspiring location concept art based on episodic scripts.
- Provide information to storyboards and BG Keys including rough colour passes, establishing mood and atmosphere.
- Work effectively with the Art Director so that they are aware of production concerns and issues dealing with creating concept art.
- Produce work in an efficient and timely manner, on schedule
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Concept Designer.
- An excellent understanding of whole animation production process
- Exceptional drawing skills
- A broad range of drawing styles
- Excellent communication, excellent visual storytelling and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills-able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Must be open to direction
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production.